Organising members of the Person Centred Approach Network (PCAN)
- Group numbers are not usually more than 25.
- PCAN offers incentives for early booking.
- PCAN requires non-refundable deposits for each booking
- We recommend holiday insurance against cancellation
- Bursaries are offered subject to adequate funds being available.
- All venues have wheel chair accessibility
- All types of diet can be catered for
- We include your contact details on a participant list, unless you ask us not to.
- Each gathering will determine its own confidentiality with regard to sharing of personal information, photographs from the event etc.
- Our meetings are unstructured, taking encounter form usually, plus workshops developed by participants on occasion.
The gatherings can be exciting, energising and risky. PCAN offers a rare opportunity to experience an un-facilitated temporary community. The organising group has some responsibility for ensuring that arrangements go smoothly but are not facilitated.
- We ask each person for each person to be responsible for her/himself. We also ask each member of the community to contribute as far as they are able towards the 'duty of care'.